Friday 25 May 2012

Truly Yours May 2012 Unboxing

Hi dolls,

My other sample box came in today! It feels just like Christmas with these sample boxes. This time it was the Truly Yours box that came in. I have to say I am quite excited about this box. The box's theme is ''Fun & Games'', there were a total of 7 products in it (if you count all the samples).

For you Dutchies who have not yet received the box, do not read any further but if your curiosity overpowers you please do continue.





So the box this time came in a pretty large box so I had to contain my will of ripping the box open and see what was inside it to do an unboxing video first because I would like you all to see my reaction of the box instead of a rehearsed too polished ''unboxing''. 

The video for the unboxing can be found right here and my YouTube channel can be found here. If you have not seen my Glossy box unboxing video it is on my channel or just look at my previous post on this blog.

The box contained a total of 7 products! Which 4 of them were full size! It wasn't really 7 products because 1 of them included with another product and there was an extra as well. 



All in all I am pretty happy with the box, Truly Yours has not disappointed me so far so I will definitely be continuing with these boxes. I feel so spoiled now with all these full size products with both the Truly Yours and the Glossy box. Amazing!!

Let me know what you guys think of the videos and enjoy watching them! Watch out for the reviews in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...