Friday 11 May 2012

Upcoming Desperate Housewives Series Finale

Hi dolls,

One of my favorite TV shows of all time is Desperate Housewives and after almost 8 years on air, this Sunday will be the very last episode of Desperate Housewives ever! Of course Desperate Housewives will be going out with a bang with a 2 hour long series finale. Which I hope will conclude all of the story lines. I have to say I am going to be missing my dose of Desperate Housewives. The TV show started when I was 16 believe it or not, it just feels like forever away when I was that 16 year old.


There are so many things in the past 8 seasons that I loved but I think one of the most memorable scene was when Gaby (played by Eva Longoria) mowed the lawn in her gorgeous gown.


Each of the Desperate Housewives had something we could all relate to with the rough patches the housewives went through or the ego trips all the husbands had from time to time. The show made us laugh, made us cry, made us sit in suspense. It had it all, there is no show like it. I really going to miss this show, it is the second show from my favorite shows that is going to end this year. With One Tree Hill being the other one, which had a very cheesy but only One Tree Hill can pull it off series finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...