Thursday 24 May 2012

Glossy Box May 2012 Unboxing


Hi dolls,

Today I have an unboxing for you of my May 2012 Glossy Box. This month’s box theme is Affordable Favorites. Even though I like my high end products it is nice to know that there are affordable alternatives for when the budget is a little tight. Or sometimes you find out the drugstore brands are even more effective in use than the high end brands.



If you are one of the Dutchies that get the Glossy box please do not continue if you don’t want to know what is in it. But if your curiosity is stronger than your will power then go ahead, I won’t stop you.



This month’s Glossy Box is my very first Glossy Box, because I already have the Truly Yours box. But I thought I would give Glossy box a try. Of course I pick the month where they have 6 products! Instead of their usual 5 products and they normally have all sample size products. So I was surprised to find out this month’s Glossy Box had 5 full size products! and 1 deluxe sample size product. I mean that is incredible. Although I was hoping for some high end products I am pretty satisfied with the box mainly because it contained 5 full size products.

Please go to my YouTube channel for the unboxing video. I will be doing a review of the products in a week or 2. 

Link to the video is right here and my YouTube channel right here. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...