Thursday 10 May 2012

Glossy Box Subscription

Hi dolls,

Ok so I have decided to go with it and sign up for the Glossy Box as well, because it is the most popular box and it has been around the longest. At least in Holland anyways. As some of you may know Glossy Box is also a monthly subscription box where you will receive 5 deluxe sample sized products or even full size products occasionally. It costs € 12,50 a month which includes the delivery fee. I did not sign up for Glossy Box as my first box because I compared boxes before I picked and did not like all the products that were included. 

When I received my Truly Yours box, I was so happy with the content. That I decided to sign up for the Glossy Box as well, just for trial. So I am going to see what they will be offering for May and then decide whether or not to continue my subscription. Because my Truly Yours box I only have a 3 month subscription, which I hope to continue after the 3 month is up if the next 2 boxes are still as great.

So a little background information about Glossy Box, Glossy Box Holland started in November as the first sample box in Holland. It was a pretty unique concept at the time. But now 6 months later there is the Truly Yours box that started in January of this year. And then there is the Beauty Box which started in March of this year. I have not got a subscription on the Beauty Box because it has not been around for that long, but it looks really good. And then there is the Blend Box which is a more make up based box, they are hoping to start this month, but they have been saying that for over a month now. And their promo picture on the website looks really good with Nars, Benefit, Bobbi Brown, Stila, Kate Spade, BareMinerals. So if the picture is anything like the box, YES PLEASE! So I am watching them carefully so as soon as their website launches I will be one of the first to sign up.

Ok so the Glossy Box last month (April) contained the following products, Yves Saint Laurent Mascara (sample size), Kerastase Bain Cristal (sample size), Revitalash Serum (sample size), Essie Nail polish (I think fullsize), Indola product or an H2O product and a sample of Robert Piguet Perfume. I think that was an ok box, I hope the May box will be amazing! But we'll see.

The links;
Blend Box (not launched yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...