Saturday 26 May 2012

Get Your Own ''Number 4 Hair Care'' Free Sample

Hi dolls,

I have some great news for all you European readers out here. If you would like to get your own free sample of  Number 4 Hair please continue on.




As some of you know I received two Number 4 Hair samples in my Truly Yours box this month. For all the Dutchies that love the product or want to try out another product you can apply for another free sample! 

And for all my European readers who like to sample something from Number 4 you can join in on the fun too!

All you guys have to do is to go to the following website and order the free sample. No shipping costs whatsoever. I think the sample is only one of those sachets ones but you have a choice of what you want to sample. Even though it is just a small sample it is a free sample! Which is always nice to have.

Ok so a little background information on Number 4 Hair. What I found on their US website is amazing, it is an US brand therefore I thought it would be easier to find information there. And I found the following;

''We exclude all ingredients potentially toxic to humans, rare vintage couture, and our dear environment; 100% Vegan, Sulfate & Sodium Chloride Free, Gluten Free, Bad Taste and Paraben Free formulas are never ever tested on any animal.'' 

Which is good to know that they don't test on animals and the products are Vegan. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy your sample! 

Of course you guys can expect a review on my entire Truly Yours box in a week or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...