Thursday 31 May 2012

Upcoming Soley Heal Balm Review

Hi dolls,

The other day I won a small competition with Truly Yours, the company I usually get my monthly subscription box from. And I won the Soley healing cream it contains Icelandic herbs, so I am pretty excited to start using it and testing it out. Because of all my allergies I have been getting this small spots of eczema on my neck so this is a perfect product to test it out on. Cream is usually used for dry skin, eczema, psoriasis etc. So I am excited to start using it because it is such a natural product. 

This product was actually in the March 2012 Truly Yours box which I just missed. And it is a full size product of 15ml which normally costs 24 euros. Pretty pricey for just a little but if it works, totally worth the price of course.


I love how they put a little ribbon around the product!

If you would like to check out Soley for yourself this is the link to Soley's website http://www.soleyorganics.com/ and to check out the healing cream the link is right here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...