Friday 4 May 2012

My ASOS Buy of the Month April

Ok so I know it has been May for almost a week now. But I have to share this little buy from ASOS with all of you.

I bought this during the mid season sale ASOS has going on right now. I think this item is a must have for spring/summer I think it is absolutely fabulous!


It has this abstract color block type print on the front that is really flattering. On the website it says it is a tunic but I think it can worn as a dress as well for a night out. It has the nice pop colors in the print that makes it great for spring/summer and it is nicely fitted.


The back however has no print but continues having that gray/beige -ish main color going on with cut-out back, that I just love! The only problem I have with this is to look really good no bra can be worn with it unfortunately. But I think if you team with a bra you can totally rock it as well, it all depends on your confidence!

This dress only cost around 16 euros if I recall correctly (20 US dollars or 14 pounds), perfect for any budget, you can dress it down with ankle boots and a leather jacket or wear them with heels for a night out.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...