Sunday 29 April 2012

Truly Yours Box April 2012

Ok so I blogged about the Truly Yours Box in an earlier post and I was happy to receive my first box the April Edition the other day. I was super excited to finally see what the hype was all about with these boxes. And I have to say I am pretty impressed. Because the value for these boxes are pretty good, at least for my Truly Yours box it definitely is. 

It is a minty green colored box with a little ribbon around it and just looks so pretty. 





Ok this was in my Truly Yours April box;


The box was filled with 5 beauty products, which 2 of them were full sized products. The following products were in the box;

- L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Hand Cream (travel size of 30ml, full size is 150ml)
- The Original Moroccan Oil Treatment (Miniature bottle of 25ml, the large bottle is 100ml)
- Thierry Mugler Womanity Eau Pour Elles (miniature bottle of 5ml, the regular bottle is 50ml)
- Nablus Soap In Natural Olive (100gr full size product)
- Chestnut Cosmetics Instant Bronzing Lotion (100ml per bottle full size product)

Overall I am pretty happy and look forward in using some of the products. Of course I will be doing a review post about this as well. 

This is the link of unboxing the Truly Yours April box (please forgive me because this is my first video I made and I am a bit nervous)

The link to Truly Yours is trulyyours.nl for all the Dutchies out there it is a must sign up. I think for all other countries. You should check if Glossy Box is available because I think that is one of the most world known boxes, I also know that the Birch Box is very popular in the US. For people who have some feedback I would love to hear some.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...