Tuesday 17 April 2012

Marni at H&M

Ok I know this is a long overdue post because it has been a while that the Marni at H&M collection has launched in stores and online. But to be honest I totally forgot about my Marni order until I got my bracelets out to see if they matched my outfit for today and realized that I have not blogged about my Marni at H&M order yet. 


So I initially wanted to wake up and be one of the first online to order but the website broke down and therefore could not order for hours until late afternoon. Luckily this designer collaboration has not been as popular as some of the previous designer collaborations (I personally own items from the Viktor & Rolf, Matthew Williamson and Lanvin collection and now Marni) I wish I could own some of the other collections items but unfortunately at that moment of time I was not available to purchase anything myself (I was probably somewhere else in the world at the time) I wish I had items from the Roberto Cavalli and the Jimmy Choo collection I think those are the collections that I still wish I had. But I do not believe in overpriced ebay prices for any of those pieces.

Anyways now onto my Marni pieces. I bought two items from the collection, first one is this t-shirt where a percentage of the price goes to charity.



I do have to say I love the print on it, it is actually different fabrics sewn onto the t-shirt. It is also a t-shirt that is designed to be a little bit large which I love. I have worn this t-shirt once with my black skinny jeans from Stradavarius, my short studded boots and a navy colored leather jacket by Zara. Lets just say I was rocking the rocker chic look.

The next item is the two bracelets that came as a set. I also loved the earrings that Marni designed but they were clip earrings and I don't wear clip earrings and the normal earrings were not as nice as I imagined them to be.


I loved these bracelets because not only do the look amazing together I can wear them separate as they are strong pieces on their own. I was thinking whether to get the white ones or these ones and I decided that although I will probably get more wear out of the white ones (considering I wear a lot of color usually and clash with these bracelets) I like these bracelets because of the color that it provided. I love how the green/grey bracelet has these marble effect on the inside to make it look like you are not wearing plastic bracelet but a stone bracelet. The orange bracelet is actually a combination of plastic and wood. I know for sure I will get a lot of wear out of the orange bracelet this season considering it will be representing the orange for my country in this years European Cup which I am very excited about.

Ok just 2 more photos I took with my instagram app. I love that app!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...