April has been over for a few days now and I would like to share with you my April buys. I didn't buy that much because I took a 3 month subscription on the Truly Yours box and also I had a birthday gift to buy, which is probably also going to be one of the reason my May buys won't be that much either.
So the things that I purchased are;
- Asos, abstract color block tunic/dress
- EOS, lip balm summer fruit flavor
- Kinetics, cuticle oil in almond
I thought I bought more but apparently April was a slow month for me. I did however received some gifts from a friend and my mom.
- DKNY, be delicious gift set
- Lancome, Bocage foaming shower gel (my mom received this as a gift but she said I could have it and use it, thank you mom!)
That reminds me, I did Sephora haul in March which is probably why I didn't buy that much in April as well. If there is any interest for doing a description plus review plus photos please let me know in the comments.
I know we are just one week into May, but I have already purchased more than I did in April. I guess it is also because of the fact that I went to Amsterdam to shop for a day and my aunt who came in from Spain brought me some clothes (she has a clothing shop). And it is my birthday month! So I am looking forward to all the gifts I am about to receive.