Wednesday 16 May 2012

Review On Rimmel Scandaleyes

Hi dolls,

Another post from me. This one is beauty related. I have been using Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara for a week now and this is a review on it.


To be honest I am not so happy with the mascara as I thought it would be. It says it is a volume mascara but it does not work that way. I am not a person who has short lashes but this mascara gets everywhere. Anyways more details are in my video. And I made a little comparison to my favorite mascara the Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes. I love that mascara but the downside of it is that it is a bit pricey.


Anyways for my youtube channel go to this link. Go on and subscribe and comment, I would love to hear some feedback or your experiences with mascaras. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...