Friday, 11 May 2012

ASOS discount

Hi dolls,

Just a quick post saying that ASOS always has its continuous sale in their outlet section. ASOS I know a lot of you love the stuff they sell on ASOS, I know I love it all. I wish I could just own almost everything on there.

But I have a discount code for you all where you get an additional 15% off till Sunday midnight,

the code for it is SALE15 which means above the usual sale items you get an additional 15 percent off which is great bargain! I have not purchased anything from their sale because nothing really appealed to me, or I already own something similar. I did however used the code for something else from their normal Beauty section, because if you use the code you get 15 percent off of everything or so it seems. I bought a Stila blush, that I thought I needed to have.


So enjoy shopping over the weekend. And be extra kind to your mother on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...