Sunday 11 November 2012

Update Vlog + Truly Yours October 2012 Unboxing

Hi dolls,

I have 2 brand new videos for you, I have more videos to upload all filmed on the same day. But I still need to edit them a little bit. Although the videos are not very long though so I am assuming the editing won't take up too much of my time.

Anyhow, here is the Update Vlog After The Move Video

Because I did not have the time to film this unboxing video sooner and also I only got this the other day, because things of course had to go wrong during moving. But it all worked out and I managed to get my box before the next box is shipped.



4 comments:

  1. you always look so perfect, adore your eye make up!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girly! I have followed you :-)

      Delete
  2. New follower! I found you on the 'I Love my Online Friends' blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...