Monday 19 November 2012

Dove Winter Care (Limited Edition) Review *

Hi dolls,

This is yet another review video, I was going to put this as a normal blog post review but as I was filming. I saw this still needed to be reviewed. As I had my setup ready to go anyways, I thought I might as well just film a review.

The Dove Winter Care line, is a limited edition line and is available in stores now. It really does smell amazing, watch my review and you will want to go out and get you some of Dove.



6 comments:

  1. Winter is sooo when I need a good product. I think it's the heater in the house that makes my skin get a little dry and itchy. Thanks for the heads up on the Dove.

    I'm a day late, but visiting you from the Weekend Blog Walk. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the heater is bothering you, put a large bowl of water right next to the heater or above it. This will make the air a bit more humid which will prevent the itchyness.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see what you think. I love my Dove products but have never tried this.

    I'm your newest follower from the GFC blog hop...nice to "meet" you!

    Nicole
    http://theboyslockerroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, I love Dove too. And I am love with this new scent. I have seen it going on sale like everywhere so if you see a promotion on it, I would totally get it. The quality is exactly what you expect from a Dove product.

      Delete
  3. I love Dove, but I don't think that line is available where I live : / Hope you like it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Awwhh that sucks, I would still go out and check just because you never know where it might pop up. I have to admit it is not very much promoted though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...