Today I am presenting you with week 1 of Project Samples, every week I pick at least 3 samples which 1 of them have to be deluxe or travel size sample to finish that week. At the end of the week I will write a blogpost on my progress and also a small review on the samples that I have used up that week.
(read my full post on project samples and rules here)
Let's get started with the first week of samples.
I have chosen 4 samples for this week and 1 perfume sample that I forgot to include in this group shot of this week.
1. Planter's Repairing Cream for face, hands and body. Small 5ml sample.
2. Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal 24h rich hydrating cream for normal to dry skin. Tiny 1ml sample.
3. Lancome Genefique Youth Activator. Small 5ml sample.
4. Andrélon Bright & Shine shampoo for normal hair. Travel size sample 50ml. (I have 2 of these)
5. (not in the photo) Roberto Cavalli Eau De Parfum. Small sample of 1.2ml. (I have 2 of these)
I think I will be able to use all of these samples this week. Out of all of these samples I have used the Lancome sample before because I had a bunch of these. I think I may have another 1 lying around somewhere.