I have decided to start a ''Project Samples'', for those of you who have been reading my blog for a while, know that I love samples!! I love receiving samples in the mail, when I purchase something in store and something that has probably triggered it even more sample subscription services. I know you sometimes get full size products in those boxes but usually they are deluxe sample sizes and I find them so cute! I use it a couple of times for review purposes and then just put them in a box amongst the rest of my collection. You can imagine that the samples start piling up like crazy after a while.
Now as some of you have heard of project pan before where people pick 10 of their makeup products that are almost gone, finish that up and then are allowed to buy new ones. As for samples new ones keep popping up everywhere and my sample subscription services continue on every month.
Onto my rules;
- I will pick at least 3 samples every Monday for me to finish that week, I shall write my progress on it the Sunday that same week.
- At least 1 of those 3 or more samples shall be deluxe size or travel size samples.
- If I cannot finish a sample that week, I shall continue using that sample the following along with my new sample picks of the week.
- Samples can be any type of sample (hair care/makeup/skin care/ anything beauty related)
- I will write a short review whether I liked a product or not.
What do you think of my project samples? Good or bad idea? Will you be doing something similar? Let me know I would love to hear your thoughts on everything.
Monday will be week 1 of ''Project Samples''
p.s. if you are doing project samples and you have a blog/channel or some sort of media output please do credit me. I know you would not like it if I took your idea and pretend it was mine.