Monday 19 November 2012

Project Samples Week 2

Hi dolls,

It is week 2 of Project Samples already, as I said in yesterday's post I have changed 1 of the rules just because I am not able to follow all the rules and still be testing out products and using my regular products at the same time. I have backups of several products hence why I need to finish my regular products. Because for some reason I also tend to continue on buying more products.... No good.

So for week 2 I have picked 4 samples.


The first sample is a perfume sample of Davidoff Cool Water, I have tried this perfume before not a huge fan but I shall try and use this sample up.
The second is the Clinique Supermoisture makeup in 06 Neutral, this is I assume a foundation/ tinted moisturizer. Have not tried this before so I look forward to it.
The third and fourth are both from Sebamed and is for sensitive skin so there is a shampoo sample and a bodylotion. I have never tried any of their products before so I look forward to it.

Those are the products for project samples week 2. What do you think? Have you tried any of these products before? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...