Thursday 8 November 2012

I Moved!!!

Hi dolls,

Just a quick update telling you I am finally done moving. Although the next couple of days will probably involve me being very busy with all sort of things. And I am also trying to organize my room, the way it will hold all my stuff ( a.k.a. junk) and also I need to be happy with it.

I really do have way too many things to fit in this room but I am making most of it. I shall do a small room tour soon but once a video is up you will be able to see how my room looks like.

I will reply to everyone and follow back once I have done everything else that holds my priority at the moment. 

Love you all!! I shall do a more meaningful post either later today or tomorrow evening. 

xoxox Ellen

4 comments:

  1. HI Ellen,

    You made the move. Good on ya. Just stopping by to say "hi" and to personally invite you to join me for An Aloha Affair, a gathering of creative spirits looking to grow in meaningful ways. I'd love to see ya there...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole, I would love to join an aloha affair! I will reply to your email soon xoxox

      Delete
  2. New follower from NOirdame blog hop. WOuld appreciate a re-follow??
    https://www.facebook.com/SimpleAesthetic?fref=ts

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! of course I can follow back! xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...