Thursday 29 November 2012

MakeUp Academy (MUA) Haul?

Hi dolls,

so when MUA hit the 35,000 likes on facebook they had the most amazing offer ever with 35% off plus free shipping of course you had to spend at least 10 pounds first but that is easily done. I didn't go too crazy and only bought 9 things. Yes I said only 9 things, I could've easily bought half of their website but didn't because I wanted to see if the quality is as good as some of the beauty bloggers said. 

Now my question to you is, would you like to see a haul post with just pictures of the products or make a haul video so I can show you guys all the products a bit more true to color because I will be filming in day light? Probably tomorrow because I have my November favorites to film and also my November Starlooks Starbox unboxing + review to film. 

Let me know yay or nay on filming a haul video. 

Don't worry if you missed out on the amazing offer, they do ship worldwide and when they hit 40,000 they will have another amazing offer. 


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...