Monday 12 November 2012

Starlooks Starbox October 2012 Unboxing + October 2012 Favorites

Hi dolls,

Yes I have 2 more videos for you, I filmed 6 in total which 2 of them were uploaded yesterday and I have uploaded 2 today and I will upload the final 2 tomorrow. I don't want to overload you with all 6 videos on 1 day which is why I spread out the 6 videos over 3 days. 

First one is the Starlooks Starbox October 2012 unboxing video, I love this monthly subscription service where you receive a box of makeup products to try out each month for only $ 15.- which I think is a complete steal because you receive a value worth so much more than that. 

Sign up for Starlooks Starbox here (available internationally)


The next video I have for you is my October favorites video, I know we are already 2 weeks into November but I do a favorites video every month and did not want to skip a month. So here it is.


2 comments:

  1. You have some great faves! I have been using the Freeman Anti-stress mask and really like it :)


    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. De scrub vind ik ook heerlijk!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...