Sunday 25 November 2012

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation Review *

Hi dolls,

I have a review of a foundation for you all today. When I first heard of this foundation I had to try it because it just sounds too good to be true. So I asked the PR agency to send me a sample of it, I never expected them to send me a full size bottle but they were kind enough to send me one so I can review it for you guys.

This line comes with a foundation and a concealer.


I do have to say when I received the foundation, it was way too dark well it still is. But I managed to make it work, by mixing it with lighter foundations. Also to really review this for you and to see the staying power, I was home 1 day and decided to put it on my fore arm to test the staying power. And I have to say I was pretty impressed and it really is a nice covering foundation. 

On the bottle it says it gives a flawless, even to perfection finish and lasts up to 16 hours. I can confirm it has an amazing lasting power. (tested on my fore arm)

The fornula is a bit thicker but still a nice liquid foundation that blends really well.

That little bit covered my entire hand!

The special thing about this foundation is the fact it contains 3 different pigments hence the name 123 perfect. Those 3 pigments need to help you achieve that flawless finish. 

The first pigment is a yellow pigment that makes your dark circles disappear, so you can use this as a concealer as well.
The second pigmet is a purple pigment that gives you a nice glow. 
The final pigment is a green pigment to even out the redness in your skin. 
All three of these pigments create that flawless look to your face and gives you a nice natural glow.

I do have to admit, the foundation really covers nicely. I wish the color matched my skintone so I could show you (but I look like an oompa loompa if not mixed with a lighter foundation and that kind of knocks the purpose because the lighter foundation doesn't cover as nicely) But I did a before and after shot of my hand using the foundation.

Before

After

As you can see from the two pictures above, it covered my redness, some of my veines and even my tiny freckles I got on my hand. So it really does cover nicely and I only used not even half a pump of the foundation to cover my whole hand.

The packaging is nice, it is made of glass and it has a pump for easy and clean disposal of the foundation.


This foundation comes in 6 different shades and I received the darkest shade which is 57 ligh brown. So I have had to mix this foundation in order to get some use out of it. It is really nice, I do enjoy this foundation. I might go out and get this foundation in my true color match if I didn't have that much foundation already. 

For the people who do have Bourjois in their countries, it is now available in your drugstores. For the people who don't check out asos.com I know they sell Bourjois and they also do free shipping so you might be able to get it off there.

5 comments:

  1. I need to try this! Unfortunately it's not available in Canada yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwhhh, I hope it gets available soon. Otherwise try Asos.com but then again you won't be able to know the match to your skintone.

      Delete
  2. Hey there! Thanks for linking up with the Not Quite There Yet link up. I am loving meeting new girls that is in the same place in life. Now following you via GFC. Hope you can make it back to link up again this week! If you are interested in co-hosting the link up in the future some time let me know, I would love to have ya.

    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...this sounds like a good product to try out. I like the shade and I think it is okay with my skin tone. It looks like it blends well with the skin too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is the darkest color from that line. But I don't think it would be dark enough for the really darked skin toned among us.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...