Thursday 1 November 2012

*update post*

Hi dollies,

Just a very quick and short update on what has been going on. Finally we have received the keys to our new house. Have been super busy with arranging everything so we can start moving. My room has been chaotic so therefore I have not put up any videos but there will be some review videos, unboxing videos, my october favorites video all coming up very soon. 

Everyone who has left a comment, I will reply to your comments and also I will follow back once everything is settled. I know I am probably really behind on everything at the moment. 

Thanks for all the support! I will come back with a bang! lol

xoxox Ellen

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new house, so exciting! New follower from Find and Follow Friday. Looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Means a lot to me! xoxox

      Delete
  2. I am going through the same thing, except that my new house is being remodeled and half of my belongings are in storage. It's such a headache!

    Found you through the hop and followed. Please follow back :)

    http://www.beauti-ville.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is such a pain with everything!! Thanks for following, I shall follow back! xoxox

      Delete
  3. Best of luck with the new home!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new home! Following via Bloglovin' from {That Friday Blog Hop}
    Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!! My husband and I are trying to save up for a home now as well, so that's really amazing!

    Found you via Me + the Moon's Friday blog hop!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwhh Congratulations!! I hope you will be able to find a new home you can own soon! xoxox

      Delete
  6. Hey there, great blog...

    Looking for a blog makeover?
    Don't miss the Special Offer at...The Sweet Designs Shop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new house!

    -Kristin
    meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new digs! I know how exciting and busy a time it can be. I thought I was already following you since we both hosted the Aloha Friday hops--but I'm following you now :). Enjoy the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the "girlfriend" blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I can follow back, thanks for following! xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...