Saturday 24 November 2012

Nivea (Labello) Fruity Shine Cherry Review *

Hi dolls,

With the cold weather coming or in some places it is already here. It also comes with dry and cracked lips. We all don't like that but I guess every season comes with its price. 

Every winter not only me but also my family always reach for the Labello lip balms although in most countries people will know them for the Nivea lip balms. They are both the exact same, except for the name. The blue classic lip balm has always been a favorite and in our house you can find them in every room. I love the blue classic lip balm but I have always been way more interested in the ones with the flavors and colors. 

When I saw that Labello (Nivea) was re-promoting the Fruity Shine Cherry I had to have it! I remember when I was younger I wanted it but my mom would always say no because it contained that hint of color, and it looked like I was wearing lipstick. I guess my mom did not want to be portrayed as a bad mom for giving her daughter lipstick to wear at such a young age.



The Fruity Shine Cherry now has a more slanted cap which looks more sleek. Has a nice vibrant red packaging with nice cherry blossoms on it. The formula is still very moisturising, gives you a little bit of a hint of color, gives your lips an actual shine and has a nice cherry scent. It is basically perfect for when your lips are that dry and cracked that any lipstick on those lips would not have a good look. The redness on your lips is really natural but still noticable for you. I have been wearing it on a daily basis ever since I got it, and been loving it!

The Labello (Nivea) lip balms are really great value for money as they retail between the € 2.- and € 3.- you can re-apply as many times as you want. 

A swatch of it on my hand.

How it looks on my lips.

8 comments:

  1. Unfortunately in Poland Labello is not available

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be, it can be known as Nivea, Labello, Nivea Lip Care and Liposan. I hope I helped :-)

      Delete
  2. looks fabulous on your lips ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really great! We have Nivea here, not Labello, so I'll have to look out for something like it!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nivea usually has the exact same flavors because they are all the same company, if you google labello you will see it.

      Delete
  4. Everyone loves a good cherry chapstick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized it totally relates to a Katy Perry song!! lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...