Sunday 22 July 2012

Truly Yours June 2012 Review

Hi dolls,

I have been slacking lately on my blog I know. Once again I have posted a review video about the Truly Yours Box June 2012. I decided that maybe the review videos have more of an audience than my posts. This way it kinda works for me, my Youtube subscribers have things to watch and you guys can just click and go directly to my Youtube video.

Watch the review video here; Truly Yours June 2012 Review
Watch the unboxing video here; Truly Yours June 2012 Unboxing

Products Value;
1; Toni & Guy - Sea Salt Texturising Spray (€ 4.87) 75ml sample size (full size is 200 ml € 12.99)

2; Roc - Soleil Protexion Lipbalm (€ 7.95) 3gram full size

3; Organix - Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo (€ 1.55) 60ml sample size (full size is 385ml € 9.95)

4; Organix - Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner (€ 1.55) 60ml sample size (full size is 385ml € 9.95)

5; Planter's - Perfect Eyes Mascara in Black (€ 15.90) full size

Extra; Calvin Klein - Sheer Beauty (free sample)

Total Box Value is € 31.82

2 comments:

  1. Great post,
    I have always wanted to know what kind of products you get with truly yours. It looks a lot like the glossybox doesn't it ? (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is basically just like glossybox, my july box is arriving next week. If you are wondering what will be in my next box :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...