Monday 30 July 2012

Music Monday: Cheryl - Under The Sun

Hi dolls,

How are you all today? It is a new week which means a new music of movie recommendation from me. And as you can see from the title it is a music Monday!

I picked Cheryl's latest single which comes out sometime in September but her music video got released the other day. I do have to say it is pretty catchy and a bit different from her other singles that she has released in the past. 

Also I love Cheryl for her fashion style and her makeup which a tutorial for her makeup look in this video will be up soon when I feel slightly better.

In this video it has a retro theme, which is pretty nice. I love how they thought of all the details with the cars and stuff.

Enjoy the vid!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...