Saturday 7 July 2012

Boohoo, I fell and hurt myself.... :'-(

Hi dolls,

I cannot believe this but I basically fell flat on my knees and hands and now they hurt so much! I cannot believe this happened. I wanted to do a video to show you what I bought today, as I went shopping a little bit and the other day as well. But I can barely type with this and also there is no way I can do swatches. My head just felt so light and I couldn't concentrate, I think I have low blood sugar or something like that. Because my mom gave me a piece of candy and I felt better right away. Lets just hope my hands feel better tomorrow and maybe I can record a video then. 

I will not go on about the pain I am in. But I went to Sephora today and bought a couple of things in their sale. OMG I love Sephora!!! I just wish they had a store near me, this store is an hour drive away... (That is really far in Holland because if you go from North to South in Holland it will be a 3 hour drive. 

Anyhow I won't go on for much longer, if you have not entered my giveaway. Go do it because it will end on the 10th of July Sakura Soap Giveaway

Love you dollies! xoxox Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...