Wednesday 4 July 2012

E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face) Discount Code NL

Hi dolls,

I have found a discount code for all you Dutch ELF fans out there. Even though I subscribed to their newsletter I never get any! I have subscribed with 2 different emails and I don't get any of them. Really annoying!

Anyways for the discount code ''SOLDESYEUX'' and you should get 20% off your eye make up. And they have a small sale going on their website as well so check that out. I unfortunately did not find anything that I really want especially because shipping is € 6,95!!! Too damn expensive! The products are already more expensive than the US and more limited and we never get any of the nice offers but shipping costs way too much! It just puts me off from ordering anything. Anyways I hope you guys have more luck finding something you like.

Happy Shopping!

oh yeah the website is http://www.eyeslipsface.nl and the code is valid till 5th of July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...