Monday 16 July 2012

Movie Monday

Hi dolls,

Today not a music monday but a movie monday. And I don't have a new movie for you but a movie I have loved for years now. And I usually pull this movie out for the summer.

And it is the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, I just love this movie. I have the double dvd box with the first and the second movie but the first is my favorite. It just captures the essence of friendship, even though all the girls are all so different they compliment each other in the movie. This movie has some amazing actresses, Alexis Bledel, America Ferrera, Amber Tamblyn and Blake Lively play the title characters. The second movie I was not in total love with because it got adapted too much to the ''Hollywood'' scene, which kinda ruined the movie and the story line. 

Anyways check out the trailer;


Let me know what your favorite movie is that you usually watch every summer. Or just your favorite movie at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...