Monday 9 July 2012

Music Monday: Katie Sky - Paradise

Hi dolls,

I cannot believe another week has passed already and it is time for my monday segment. This week again I have chosen for Music Monday, I have been listening to a lot of music lately and not been watching that many movies.

I discovered Katie Sky's music through some of the YouTubers that I watch and they featured her music in their videos. And I just loved it! So catchy and perfect for a nice summer day. 

I especially love her song Paradise, I think it is the perfect summer tune. I think this will be my summer soundtrack of 2012 to be honest. 

Katie Sky is a british singer/songwriter and her voice is absolutely amazing! Anyways check out her website http://katiesky.bandcamp.com/ where you can listen to her EP and also purchase it. 

Go check out the song ''Paradise'' in this video down below, and I hope you like it as much as I do!


Let me know what your Summer 2012 soundtrack will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...