Monday 2 July 2012

Euro 2012 is officially over

Hi dolls,

This might not interest you but Euro 2012 is officially over the last game was played tonight between Italy and Spain and Spain won 4-0 which was not expected. But Italy really did not have any luck tonight. 

This also means for me that I have my evenings back so I can blog and vlog even more if that is even possible. Actually I think I can spend more time vlogging and reviewing products for all you. I have a bunch of products that I showed you guys in my latest collective haul video so I can do reviews on those things. So expect a bunch of blog posts filled with photos of swatches etc and me ranting on about a product lol. Of course all those soaps and other goodies I got from Sakura that will probably divided into multiple posts. 

Nighty night don't let the bed bugs bite! xoxox E.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...