Thursday 5 July 2012

Awkward Season 2

Hi dolls,

as some of you might know the TV show Awkward is my latest obsession and last week was the premiere of season 2. I am so excited, I just wish the episode would last an hour instead of just half an hour (this is with all the commercials). 

Anyways I want to know if you guys watch and if you do watch are you Team Matty or Team Jake?

I don't know, I mean Jake has been nice and open about everything since the beginning and Matty is just perfect for Jenna but the only thing is that he has commitment issues, and it seems like he is embarrassed for some reason. But we will see what happens this season, I am so excited!


I would pick Matty just for the abs! lol (picture taken from the web)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...