Saturday 23 June 2012

Truly Yours June 2012 Unboxing

Hi dolls,

Once again there is another box to unbox this month. I was scared I would not get this box today because I received my track & trace email pretty late yesterday evening. So I thought, I have to wait until Tuesday because they don't deliver on Monday. But I was very excited when the doorbell rang and I saw the box with the cute Truly Yours sticker on it. 



For the dutchies out there that still need to receive this box don't continue but if you want to know what you will be getting please do continue...



Go to this link; Truly Yours June 2012 Unboxing and watch my unboxing video. Let me know what you got in your box and what you look forward in trying out. 

And don't forget to subscribe to my channel :-) my YouTube channel.

Enjoy my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...