Friday 15 June 2012

Introducing: The Fashion Box

Hi dolls,

I finally managed to find some time to post my long awaited post about the Fashion Box the latest box in the monthly sample boxes craze!!!



Find out more about the Fashion Box....




So what is the Fashion Box? The Fashion box is according to their website not like any other beauty box. The similarities lie in the fact that they do come monthly and it is a subscription service and you can cancel every month. But the similarities to a standard beauty box ends there because beauty boxes you receive 5-6 deluxe beauty samples a month. But the Fashion Box you receive 6 Fashion and Beauty products. They send me a press notice and it stated that the beauty products we'll have to think about body lotions, hair serums and nail polishes (is that a hint about what will be in the first fashion box?). And for their fashion products in the box we'll have to think about accessories, jewelry, magazines and gift cards for web shops. I do have to say I don't know if I care so much about the magazines and gift cards, if I like a magazine I rather buy it in stores (where you sometimes receive the extra that they put in for the month) and the gift cards for web shops, I don't know... I mean if you receive a gift card for a web shop that is super expensive and then on top of that you have to pay like 5 euros shipping. There is no point to me to go shopping on that website, unless they offer really nice products that you can't just get in store whatsoever. 

Fashion box also said that their members will be receiving exclusive discounts for a variety of web shops. Which is always nice, but then again depends which web shops. 

So how much is the box? The box itself costs € 14,95 and that includes shipping. So you will be receiving 6 fashion and beauty products for the price of € 14,95 and it is delivered straight to your door. 


I just read that the first edition which is expected in August is sold out! So if you are interested in signing up, you will receive the second box which comes out in September. Go to their website to find out more. 

So I won't be getting the first box because I have not signed up yet, I might just sign up for the second box although I know first boxes are always amazing, so it kinda sucks. But I have to mind my own budget, I already have 2 subscription boxes so taking a third one is a bit much. But I might..... Who knows.... 

Let me know if you have signed up for the box or what you think about it.

p.s. Unfortunately I do have to say this box is currently only available in The Netherlands but if anything changes I will let you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...