Thursday 7 June 2012

ELF 32 Eyeshadows Palette Review

Hi dolls,

it has been a while since I last did a proper update. I was sick yesterday and there has been a few things going on in my personal life that has been just insane!

So when there is a lack of updates, it is not because I have nothing to update about but it is because there is too much going on in my personal life. 

Anyhow, on to the update. I have an E.L.F. review video for you all...



I have been testing out my E.L.F. products for about 3 weeks now? Almost a month, so I thought it was time to do a review on the largest purchase of my entire haul and that is the 32 eyeshadows palette.

Please click here to go to the YouTube video. Enjoy! And let me know if you want reviews on my other E.L.F products and if you want a tutorial.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...