Thursday 21 June 2012

Glossy Box June 2012 Unboxing

Hi dolls,

It is another Glossy Box and this month the Glossy Box does not have a specific theme although it is obviously a summer theme. A lot of summer products. This is my second Glossy Box unboxing of my first Glossy Box can be found here.




For all you dutchies out there that get the box do not continue if you do not want to know what is inside the box. But if you are too curious then go ahead I can't stop you.



I do have to say comparing to my first box and this box. I loved my first box and this box is mehhh ok.... I know we can't always have what we want but I expected a bit more especially now I have seen how many great products the US people all got in their Glossyboxes. I want one too!!! Especially that Burberry Lip Mist. Ok I will stop.....

Anyways go to the Glossy Box June 2012 Unboxing and enjoy the video!

I read on facebook that a lot of people were kinda disappointed in this months Glossy Box but I will give my more in depth opinion once my review post is up. Also Truly Yours told me that they have send out their boxes so I should receive it either tomorrow or Saturday. Exciting!!! But I have a feeling that I will be getting a double in this months box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...