Tuesday 19 June 2012

Mirror, Mirror

Hi dolls,

the other day, I was watching Mirror, Mirror one of the most recent Snow White fairy tale adaptions the other one being Snow White and the Huntsman. 

I have to say it was an alright movie. Its just a fun girly movie to watch when you have nothing to do or you are just having a girly night in. I have to say that the characters are just fun, Julia Roberts is a great actress and it is just fun to see her as the Evil Queen. But she is not a very dark evil queen like Charlize Theron is in the The Huntsman movie. I am waiting to watch that movie as well. But now back to Mirror, Mirror. 

Lily Collins makes a nice Snow White she is cute and adorable. And I really liked her make-up not too overly done. And still it is a wearable look. I have filmed a tutorial inspired of the Lily Collins Snow White look. So I will have to edit that and then upload it so hopefully it will be up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...