Tuesday 12 June 2012

Blend Box is a SCAM!

Hi dolls,

I was so excited when there was going to be an all cosmetics monthly subscription box. And not only me, but a lot of the girls out there was too. So you could say we were all very excited when the Blend Box website launched and we could all order our first box. Well the website crashed as some of you might have known if you read my previous post about this. And then when I finally managed to get my hands on a box, they were still figuring out all the orders a week or two later. They still have not decided what was going on, and if people ordered double or whatever it was the case. 

But now, apparently we are all getting a refund (which all us have not seen even though it was announced over a week ago). I mean I don't get it. What the F went wrong? I mean Blend Box, I assume prepared the boxes and considered the amount of boxes. And now everyone is getting their money back?! They said on their twitter they had 5000 boxes in stock and now all those 5000 boxes are basically going to waste? I just don't get it. People who ordered successfully should just receive their boxes and then you can quite your company. I mean there is I think more hassle in refunding everyone then sending out those 5000 boxes. 

Anyways, I think this is absolutely ridiculous and we should get the box that we deserve because we have waited long enough and we went through enough trouble to get our hands on one of those boxes. And now we all just get a refund and be done with it. I think it is some BULLSHH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...