Sunday 2 December 2012

Starlooks Starbox November 2012 Unboxing + Review *

Hi dolls,

I know we just got into December but Starlooks does send out their boxes middle of the month, takes at least a whole week to get to me in the Netherlands (they ship from the US, so yes they ship internationally) and I always want to take my time when receiving something and do a review. Because I don't want to overlook something, I really want to give you an honest review.

Onto the starbox, as every month I am super excited about it. And look at the box of this month, it is leopard print!!! LOVE!!! So even before I opened the box, I already decided I loved it lol.

Anyways I shall stop typing and just let you get on with the video.

p.s. don't forget to sign up for the December box, because it has a value of $99.- 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...