Friday 14 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas (Day 2) My Favorite X-mas Songs

Hi dolls,

it is day 2 of the countdown to Christmas as promised earlier I am doing a more related post to Christmas. I do have to admit it is pretty hard to actually come up with 12 themes for blogposts relating to Christmas that is interesting for both you and me.

I know you are probably getting swamped with Christmas songs but as everyone I have my likes and dislikes. Every year I go back to these songs so these are my all time favorites! I know some are old classics that everyone knows about and know every single word to it.

The first song that I love is of course the all time classic that has been covered by various artists every year.
Of course I am talking about Wham! - Last Christmas


The next song is another classic made by the diva of all divas Mariah Carey, you can guess which song I am talking about right? Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas


The next song I am picking is from a girl group formed by P. Diddy, and this song is not very known but I love the song. Danity Kane - Home for Christmas



So that is it for my top 3 picks for Christmas songs that I think are classics. What are your favorite Christmas songs?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...