Saturday 22 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas (Day 10) Favorite X-mas Episodes

Hi dolls,

I am still not feeling the greatest so I had to brainstorm a little bit and try to think of something Christmas themed. The two I had planned was a Christmas nail tutorial and a Christmas makeup tutorial. Unfortunately I had to film this still and I am not able to film a tutorial whilst sniffeling and you know not looking fresh or sounding fresh. (If I feel better I shall try to film something for New Years Eve inspiration)

So what I always like watching besides Christmas movies are Christmas themed episodes from my favorite TV Shows.

I have quite a few TV shows that I watch religiously basically (Once Upon a Time, Revenge, Beauty and the Beast, Gossip Girll, 90210 well you kinda get it... Also I love watching junk reality tv shows from mtv like jersey shore and real world) But my favorite Christmas themed episode or the most memorable so far is from the Big Bang Theory. I love that show although the last season has been a little meh... Anyhow, the episode I am referring to is where Penny gives Sheldon a present and Sheldon is so shocked he doesn't know what to do.

The episode is from Season 2 and called The Bath Item Hypothesis.

(Taken from deviantart.com)

Do you have a favorite Christmas themed TV show episode? Or most memorable one?

Only 2 more sleeps til Christmas Eve!

3 comments:

  1. I love Big Bang theory! The turning point this year for me was American Dad...as gory as it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, new follower from the followers to friends blog party. Haha, I love that episode of Big Bang Theory, so good. I absolutely love the Garfield Christmas Special, it's the best! :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the Gossip girl's Christmas themed TV show episodes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...