Tuesday 7 August 2012

I am super excited!

Hi dolls,

I actually should have written this post yesterday but I totally forgot that I can write whatever I want on my blog even ramblings. But I kind of want to offer you more than that, but I don't want to seem like all the other blogs out there. I really do want to give you a glimpse of what is going on with me and what I find exciting and fun and interesting.

Anyhow, on to the exciting news.... I finally managed to get a 3 month subscription on Glamour Doll Eyes OTM, if you are not familiar with Glamour Doll Eyes, they are a eyeshadows company and they have amazing colors of eyeshadows which I absolutely love!!! Their OTM which stands for ''of the month'' is basically a limited edition color eyeshadow of the month and you usually get a small extra with it. The OTM is only 15 US dollars per 3 month subscription (3 eyeshadows in total) plus shipping and they ship worldwide so it is for everyone. I will be getting my OTM this month so I am so excited and curious on what color I will be getting. Anyways go take a look on their site http://www.glamourdolleyes.com they are pretty popular among the Beauty YouTube community so it is definitely worth to take a look.

Also, I won a mascara from Maybelline the other day although I have 2 backup Maybelline mascaras I need to use.... So yeah I don't need to buy any more mascaras for the rest of the year! And you guys have to help me remember I am not allowed to buy any more mascaras, I really do have plenty!!! (2 mascaras opened, 3 full size back up mascaras and 2 sample size mascaras) I think that is enough....

Anyways.... I shall stop rambling, otherwise this blogpost can go on for ages...... And I will not let you go through that torture. Also I have a bunch of stuff that I am testing out so expect some reviews coming up very soon!

Night my lovelies!!! xox Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...