Sunday 5 August 2012

TAG 40 Beauty Questions

Hi dolls,

I actually uploaded this video yesterday and then totally forgot my own blog about it. But here  it is my very first TAG video.

If you are not familiar with these TAG videos, they are basically videos that 1 person makes and tags someone else to do the same thing of course with their own twist to it and that person tags other people and so on. These TAG videos are pretty popular among the YouTube beauty community and I have seen quite a few of those around.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy my TAG video and of course if you want me to do another one let me know. Also if you want to do one or you have done the 40 beauty questions tag please leave it as a video response so I can go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...