Saturday 18 August 2012

Hottest Weekend of the Year!

Hi dolls,

I am currently writing this blogpost from my room with the fan on full power in my back. Because it is roasting hot today! And tomorrow it will be even hotter! 

I love hot weather, but generally not in Holland, because it is not nice when it is this hot in Holland. Very humid and I can never sleep at night. You might wonder how hot am I talking about? It is currently just over 30 degrees Celcius over here. That is super hot for Dutch terms, because during the summer we usually get like 2 or 3 days of that kind of weather. And thats about it lol.

Anyways I have a couple of videos planned to post so watch out for that. I feel like my YouTube gets more attention than my blog, although I spend about equal time in both. With Youtube videos editing the videos take a lot of time. 

Anyhow, I will stop random chatting. 

Hope you all will have a nice weekend! 

xoxox Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...