Monday 13 August 2012

Music Monday: Spice Girls!

Hi dolls,

After watching last nights Olympic Closing Ceremony, I had to have the Spice Girls as my Music Monday pick. Because admit if you are my age, you were most definitely listening to Spice Girls back in the day. 

I was so excited when they finally came on!! They performed ''Wannabe'' and ''Spice Up Your Life'' I have to say it was pretty good. I loved the taxis. 

I felt like the 9 year old girl again, of course I still knew all the lyrics. My mum came rushing through saying are you watching it? Because it is the Spice Girls, of course she knows because she had to hear all the songs endlessly as I put them on repeat all the time!!!

Enjoy your trip down memory lane!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...