Thursday 2 August 2012

New BB Cream in Holland?

Hi dolls,

I just read on another blog that the Maybelline BB cream will be available in stores in Holland very soon if not from this week onwards. I have not seen Maybelline NL announce it on their website, their newsletter or their Facebook so I wonder if it is already available in stores. Because I know when L'Oreal and Garnier launched theirs, it was announced almost everywhere! Well everywhere that a beauty lover or makeup user would look.

So I wonder..... I personally own the Garnier BB cream and I love it. The other day I got a small sample of the L'Oreal BB cream in the mail, so I still need to try that out. But that is such a small sample I don't know if it will be enough to know whether I like it or not. Also the Garnier BB cream retails for 10 euros I read the Maybelline one will be retailing for the same price so there will be some competition going on there. I think the L'Oreal BB cream is the most expensive out of the drugstore BB creams, retailing for either 13 euros or 15 euros, not entirely sure.

Anyways have you tried out any of these BB creams? Would you recommend any of these BB creams? Which one do you like the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...