Monday 13 August 2012

Bourjois ''Parisian Lodge'' 2012

Hi my dolls,

Summer has almost come to an end, which sucks but it also means that new collections are being released by MakeUp brands here and there.

I am super excited to tell you about the Bourjois Parisian Lodge Look as they have named it. Basically it is inspired by a woman who is a city amazone, strong powerful woman who is inspired by the world.

First two new smokey eyeshadow trios will be launched. It is the 13 Brun Wood and the 14 Vert Jungle.

The 13 Brun Wood is a very pretty brown with red tints eyeshadow trio. Great to make a natural eyeshadow look or more of a darker look for night. (I think I will be picking this trio up myself)

The 14 Vert Jungle is green with a tine of yellow. I like green but I don't want to look sick. But I do think the trio is pretty but the colors might be hard to work with.


They are also launching a Volumizer extra black mascara for those extra long lashes. I will not be trying this one, as I have 3 full size mascaras to go through lol.

The one that I am probably most excited about is the Intuitive Liner, this black liner has 3 small points as its applicator. I have never seen anything like this before and I am keen to try this out.

They are also launching a new red nailpolish from the So Laque Ultra Shine line in 47 Rouge Défendu. The last thing that they will be launching is the Python Top Coat. Yes you did read it right, Python Top Coat. 

It is a dark red top coat, all you have to do is apply one coat and after a while the python like texture will appear on your nails. (I guess it is just like those crackle polishes, I wonder if it really has that python like texture)


All these new products will be available in stores end of August. 

Let me know if you are picking up any of these items? Or which items are you most looking forward to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...