Sunday 26 August 2012

Blog Hopping!

Hi dolls,

I came across this through another blog and think it is an amazing idea for promotion of your blog without spamming someone's comment section with please take a look at my blog. I don't know why, but I just don't feel comfortable doing something like that too much. I have heard some bloggers complain about that so I don't want to be on someone's bad side. Maybe I am just too nice. I don't know.

Anyhow go check out this blog where the blog hopping is happening. They have some great tips for blogging and links to other blogs. I always love checking out new blogs, but I just never go out looking for it for some reason maybe it is because I am on YouTube too much...

The blog for blog tips and blog hopping (love that name) http://bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com

Anyhow leave me a comment if you have a blog or youtube channel you think I should check out and I will be happy to.

xox Ellen

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...