Friday 21 September 2012

Fortune Cookie Soap Halloween Soapbox! Pre-order

Hi dolls,

I was upset because I did not get the fall Fortune Cookie soapbox also because I did not want to subscribe to another subscription service. Because I do not want to go through the hassle of cancelling after 1 box or changing my shipping address (which is usually a pain with these boxes) because I am moving soon. I know something will be going wrong, because this is me we are talking about.

Anyhow I was super excited when Fortune Cookie Soap announced they were doing a Halloween special soapbox which was just going to be an one off box that you can order without any strings attached. Of course I had to get it, and with that also blowing my budget for the following month. Because the box itself is $20 usd for USA, $28 usd for Canada and $34 usd for overseas. I have put myself once again on a tight budget for next month. I however do not think $ 34 dollars is that much for a soap box which is going to be filled with goodies and the fact that it has to be shipped al the way to the Netherlands. 

Normally they don't tell you what you will be getting in your soapbox but this time they did list all the items probably because it is such a limited edition box. 

List of items in the box ;

1. "Grave Digger" Fortune Cookie Soap smells like freshly dug earth             
2. "Scary Spice" OCD  a mouthwatering blend of Pumpkin, Apple and Caramel                      
3. "Zombie Treats" Bath Fizzy THAT GLOWS IN THE FREAKIN' DARK!!!!!! and smells like a legit Jolly Rancher candy.                   
4. "Ghost Gum" Hydrate Me in the shape of a skull and smells like a 50/50 Orange Cream bar.                     
5. "Vampire Blood" Body Wash in Black Cherry fragrance.                        
6. "Witches Wart Be-Gone" Clearly Complexion Clay Mask                            
7. "Gremlins, Goblins & Ghouls OH MY! Whipped Cream smells like grape candy.                    
8. "Smashed Pumpkin" Wax Tart  a guest product sample from Scentsory Overload and smells like Pumpkin/Rum.               
9. "Headless Horseman" Bath Melt in a tropical pumpkin blend                 
10. $10 Discount Code towards a future purchase. 

*Image taken from FCS website*

All of them sound super exciting. I cannot wait for the boxes to ship which will be on October 1st. I love Halloween, it just sucks that The Netherlands is not a country participating in Halloween. Half of the people don't know about it or just think it is an American thing. So anyhow, if you want to get your own box I will leave a link. Of course I will be doing an unboxing video for you showing all the goodies.

Fortune Cookie Soap Halloween SoapBox

*UPDATE* Their halloween soapbox is now sold out, but there might be a couple available next week so keep checking their facebook page if you still want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...