Thursday 6 September 2012

Battle of the Dry Shampoos

Hi dolls,

I have got another video for you all. Because I have seen these Dry Shampoos popping up everywhere I thought I would do a battle of the dry shampoos video. I quite like this concept let me know what you think of it and if you would like me to do a video series of this battle of.... (particular product) I think it would be fun and it is easier because you will have multiple to compare and review with.

I discussed the Andrélon, the Batiste and also a mention of the Lee Stafford dry shampoo in this video. Who will be a hit and who will be a miss? Check out my video to find out.



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Follower...thru the Followers to Friends blog hop!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi doll, I have followed you back on your blog. <3 it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...