Monday 3 September 2012

Music Monday

Hi dolls,

It is time for music monday again, I know I have really been slacking a lot when it comes to my blog. I keep thinking to myself I need to have more interesting stuff to post on my blog. And also my August favorites are on my to-do list, which I probably will be filming tonight and then get it edited and uploaded tomorrow. *fingers crossed* that everything will work out.

Anyhow onto Music Monday, I have picked something still in the summer mindset. Although I like to think of it as a pretty summer song. 

I have to admit, I have been loving Nicki Minaj, ok fair enough she can be a little bit cooky sometimes but I still like her. Her music is good and as a music artist that is all there is about. 

This is not 1 of her singles, but is on her latest album. I love this song, as it is super catchy. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. And if you have any suggestions I would love to hear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...